We’re now open! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Visit our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
Just 10 minutes by car from the historic Foxton Locks, The Roebuck is a wonderful place to eat in Market Harborough. A bright, modern interior with open fire, a pleasant outdoor dining area, and a children’s play area make us the perfect venue for all the family, whatever the weather. Come for a quiet drink, a business lunch, or a family meal, and experience a warm and professional welcome in informal surroundings.
Our menu is packed with flavoursome renditions of British pub classics. Unleash your creative side and construct your own Craft Platter of unmissable starters. Our rotisserie oven is at the heart of our food service, flame roasting tender Red Tractor farm-assured chickens daily. When each bird has reached the height of perfection, moist on the inside with a crisp, rich skin, it’s served with your choice of sauce and sides. Sweet tooth? You’ll fall in love with our dessert menu, which features comforting classics and all-new taste sensations.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.